For those unfamiliar with this song, I went to Memphis this weekend. Thanks to my mom and dad for "good fun"! I just got back last night and it was entirely too short of a trip (as is ALWAYS the case). I got to surprise my sister on Friday night because she didn't know I was coming to town. Thanks Ben for doing a GREAT job covering for me! ;o)
A special thanks to Mom and Pop Wiggins because they got me a huge box of vintage PYREX for a belated Valentines gift! It was such a wonderful surprise!! I can't wait to get it all home and into my cabinets to show off. I don't have any photos of it yet but I will post them as soon as I do. Here are some photos I pulled off the internet. Butterfly Gold and Harvest. It's not these exact pieces but the patterns anyway. I also got some that are polka dot, orange and lime. LOVE IT!!

1 comment:
I'm loving your vintage Pyrex fascination. This totally reminds me of my Granny & Pop's house in Andalusia b/c they had it ALL! Now you've got me wondering where it all went...
Post a Comment