"If my blog truly does have any cultural effect, then it should be used for more than just pictures of sneakers and funny youtube videos..."
I read this on John Mayer's blog this morning. No, I don't usually make a habit of reading celebrity blogs but Chris sent me a link to an interesting entry. Click here to read it if you want to.
Then I started wondering why I haven't posted this before now. I've been following this family's story for months now and I've gotten so swept up in it that I can't even remember where I originally learned of them. I pray for them almost daily and I've never even met them. Faith like this is truly remarkable. Click here to view
4 comments:
lindsay,
Your first link is missing.
Thanks! fixed it!
we follow them to. i am so encouraged by their faith!! that little baby gwyneth is too precious!!
[PS- i keep wishing "amelia badelia" would come walking down the street!! i wonder if she still lives in auburn, and has HUGE hair, and wears her big hat?!! ]
oh i hate grammatical errors...in the first sentence, that should have been "too!"
[ am i OCD? ;) ]
Post a Comment