Tuesday, April 8

My Spring Wardrobe



If I could only shop one place for the rest of my life I think it would be here.

Course, when my belly gets big in the next couple of months, that might not be entirely possible...

8 comments:

Tara Verdigets said...

Okay, am I out of it, OR is this your first announcement?
Tara

Kristen said...

Lindsay! What a sly way to make such a happy announcement! Congratulations Linz! Motherhood is the best. :) - Kristen Hill

Darby said...

OK!! WHAT???? Is this your subtle way of telling us your PREGNANT!? You know we need more details that just that!!! When are you due and how are you feeling!!!!???? Yea! Congrats... you know I love me some babies! :)

Leah said...

love how you just threw that out there...nice work! :-) we're super pumped for baby carreker!! you are going to be so cute preg and of course a fantastic mom!!

TMB said...

what? ohmygosh!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! details, details!! due date? etc, etc...

oh my, i am so excited for you and Chris!! we'll be praying for you and "little c"

The Mitchells said...

We are SO excited for you!! You and Beckles can shop for your new "wardrobe" together!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT!? Girl, I had to go back and skim through all of your old posts to make sure I have not missed anything...and I read them daily so I thought that I was loosing my mind! WOW! congrats to you and Chris. This is wonderful...let us know all the details when you can (I second what Darby wrote)...I am so pumped for you!

Jennie-Marie said...

HOW EXCITING, huge congrats to both of you!! I loved coming home to your fun news!!! I hope you continue to feel good!