Lenzie tagged me. So, now I'm IT. Here we go.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was about to graduate from Houston High School and making plans for Auburn. I was anticipating my senior trip to Destin, Florida. I did NOT own a cell phone or know what a CHI flatiron was and I paid $13 for a full tank of gas.
5 Things on My To-Do List:
1. Get out and go for a walk with Chris tonight
2. Look for houses online
3. Locate passports for our trip to the Bahamas in June. (check)
4. Go to the grocery store (check again)
5. Work on lots of various design jobs... but that's on the list every day
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Today I made tomatoes and cucumbers in oil/vinegar which has proven to be yummy as usual-- Holla Lenz!
2. Yogurt/Cottage Cheese
3. Kettle Corn mini bags
4. GRAPE propel, a recent obsession.
5. Peanut butter on ANYTHING
5 Things I Would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Give most of it away so I wouldn't go nuts like those crazy lottery people on TV. (no offense if you've won the lottery)
2. Build our dream house... it wouldn't be big or anything just exactly what we want.
3. TRAVEL
4. Maybe then I'd get around to starting a store like I've always wanted to
5. ok I'd go shopping a little!
5 Bad Habits
1. Drinking too much soda (although I've only had 2 cokes since I found out I was pregnant!)
2. talking too much and not listening enough
3. I hate doing dishes and I let the sink pile up
4. Flossing, but I am trying
5. leaving the laundry in the washer too long so it's stinky and I have to re-wash it!! Wasteful I know.
5 Places I Have Lived
1. Andalusia, AL. (a few houses)
2. Brentwood, TN
3. Germantown, TN/ Cordova, TN
4. Nashville, TN
5. Dallas, TX
5 Jobs I’ve Had or Have
1. J.Crew sales associate
2. Graphic Designer for SPEAK! Creative in Memphis
3. Graphic Designer for Thomas Nelson Publishers in Nashville, TN
4. Graphic designer for Dallas Market Center
5. Owner/Designer Front Room Design
I want to know more about (a nice way of saying “you’re tagged”):
1. Taylor Brown
2. Jennie Marie
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing! I hope you and baby are doing well. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment