


I've been drifting through months of pregnancy now without any noticeable food cravings.
Today that all changed.
As I explained to Chris ever-so-clearly this afternoon I simply could not make the car drive by Sprinkles without stopping for a cinnamon sugar cupcake! It was as though the car had a mind of its own. Maybe it was a moment of weakness. Perhaps some cosmic force that propelled my vehicle into the Preston Center parking lot.
Or maybe, just maybe it was an actual, real, hormone-induced CRAVING! Oh Lord let it be a one time event or else I'm doomed to weight gain like none have seen before!!
It's a cupcake with cinnamon and sugar on top rather than icing. It's glorious!
2 comments:
nice!!!
i'm craving one and i'm not pregnant!! looks like a good craving to me!
thanks for the fun post! ;)
that sounds so YUMMY right now! I hope you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment