
Even though this sounds like Thanksgiving to me, I just so happen to have a zuchinni and a sweet potato layin' around. Maybe I'll whip this little baby up! Course I'll have to track down some baking powder because I know I'm out of that. Hopefully I won't get to tired (lazy) to make this because it really sounds De- lish!!
via: joy the baker

Also I saw this print online today at Hammerpress and once we move into the new house, I think I'd like very much to frame it on the wall...
2 comments:
Hey Lindsey!! so fun finding your blog today!! whitney has been keeping me posted on how things are going... yay for a little boy!!! :) i hope you are feeling good! you will love being a mom...and I know you will be great at it!!! Hope all is well!!
my mouth is watering just looking at the picture. you have to et us know how it turns out!
speaking of food--any cravings yet??
xo
Post a Comment