when you're waiting on your husband to get out of major surgery! All went well yesterday. I'm home for a quick second to shower and do a few things. Chris is still at the hospital but doing great. Hopefully he'll be home today just depending on how his body reacts. We should know something about the pathology (cancer or not) possibly on Tuesday. I will update more later though. Thanks for all the prayers!!!!
4 comments:
Linds- I'm so grateful for Chris to be recovering now. I know yesterday was insanely long. We prayed for yall last night & are anxious to hear about Rocco. Want us to send Fatty on a search committee? Seriously, I'm glad your mom is here to be a strong support & to love on you. Can't wait to hear how the shower goes.
Love,
Beck
so glad to hear that all went well with chris yesterday!! we will continue to pray for his recovery...
and praying that Rocco is home safely!!
xoxo
I am glad that the surgery went well. I will pray that Chris heals quickly and for the pathology results! YAY for being one step closer to having this behind you. Any updates on Rocco or the house? I know you are enjoying having your Mom there with you!
I have been dying to check in with you...finally made my way through a maze of moving boxes to get to the computer. Relieved that the surgery went well and am praying for cancer-free results. Stay strong; your faith is inspirational! Any updates on Rocco?
Post a Comment