Thursday, August 7

Appointment Change

Just so you all know- our appointment that WAS scheduled for tomorrow is now going to be Monday, August 11. Yes, we're annoyed but are trying to rest in the fact that God's timing is supremely more calculated than ours!! Please pray for continued protection and healing over Chris and for a confident relationship with the doctors. Thanks! We love you!



via:: design crush

2 comments:

Carly said...

Oh wow, I can only imagine your frustration. The not knowing/waiting game is the hardest part. I do, however, admire your strength and faith in God!

We will continue to pray for Chris, the baby, and for your housing situation. You have a lot on your plate right now and I just pray that God will grant you peace and healing. And the perfect house to start your family in:) Hang in there. You are truly a testiment to God's kingdom!

TMB said...

praying for ya'll!!