Nice! Congrats! I was thinking about it, as a Realtor®/Builder... you should put together a package for agents where you go in and take pics of the houses and email the agents the pictures. Maybe like $40 bucks for 25-30 pictures. Take the best that can be expected, download them, and send them over. I KNOW that people would go for it. Anyway, just an idea. I like the house and I'm glad things have somewhat subsided. PS- I'm moving to Nashville, did I already tell u?
9 comments:
What a great house! My first thought was DELIGHTFUL! Can't wait to see the inside. Congrats!!!
NO WAY?!!! This house is straight out of the pages of Southern Living! God is good...this house was definitely worth the wait!
It's PRECIOUS!!!! CONGRATS!!!
I love it! Where is it located?
Nice! Congrats! I was thinking about it, as a Realtor®/Builder... you should put together a package for agents where you go in and take pics of the houses and email the agents the pictures. Maybe like $40 bucks for 25-30 pictures. Take the best that can be expected, download them, and send them over. I KNOW that people would go for it. Anyway, just an idea. I like the house and I'm glad things have somewhat subsided. PS- I'm moving to Nashville, did I already tell u?
oh my gosh!!! it's the cutest house!!!
It's so cute! Congrats & You definitely can pull off that haircut! GO FOR IT! Can't wait to see!
I love it!!! It's adorable! Congratulations, and I'm so so grateful for you guys!!! Love you!
WHAT!? It is the cutest house I have ever seen...I am jealous that Baby C gets to come home to that little beauty!
Post a Comment