Last Tuesday our little pup went out exploring and never came back... but THIS Tuesday we found out that Chris has NO CANCER IN HIS LYMPH NODES!!! We are overwhelmed with this news and can't say enough how much your prayers have meant to us. We are filled with joy today and realize that miracles DO happen!
Praise to our God-- He is faithful!
13 comments:
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great news! So glad to hear that! Still praying for Rocco too!
Yeah!!!!! What a blessing of healing!
AWESOME news!!!!!
What WONDERFUL news!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!
That is great news! I will continue to pray for you!
YAY!!!!!!! I have been praying for yall all throughout the day today. CONGRATULATIONS! What A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!
Thank GOD!!!!! This is great news. Now, we just gotta get Rocco home safely! Garrett and I went out for a nice big steak dinner when we received word that his cancer has not spread. Hope y'all can find the time to do something special as well! Thanks for keeping us posted;)
WHoooo HOOO!!!!!! YEAH GOD. I'm so so grateful Lord for all you do! Lindsay, thank you for sharing such wonderful news. I'm still praying & praying for Rocco to come home too!
That's WONDERFUL!! Praise the LORD!
What an AWESOME God we serve! Adam told me yesterday - what a sigh of relief. We love you guys and are SO happy to hear the good news!!
Love, Adam & Alicia
What wonderful news!!!! Praise the LORD for no cancer. We will continue to pray for all of you. Any word on Rocco? I read your post as soon as you posted it but have gotten so lazy w/comments thanks to ole google reader. I kind of miss clicking thru all the blogs.
Such wonderful news! God is amazing!
Post a Comment