Tuesday, August 26

you be the judge

I want a haircut... Well. specifically I want THIS haircut. Do you think I should give it a try? Cast your vote in the comments. I can't promise I won't cut it regardless of the outcome but I WILL take your thoughts into consideration. ;o)

The pic of me is from last Thanksgiving when I had short hair. Just for reference...

And yes, Mom, YOU started it.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go girl you know my philosophy. it will grow . MOM

Jennie-Marie said...

YES cut it, I love your hair short!! Do remember you may be more sensitive right now...at unexpected times. I cut mine short after I had the baby and still wonder what I was ever thinking with "long for me" hair.

Weatherly said...

Go for it Lindsay! You would look darling and can totally pull it off! My vote is definitely yes!

Allyson said...

Yes, go for it! You've got one of those beautiful faces that looks great with short hair!! Please post pictures after you do it. You and Chris are in my prayers!!

Carly said...

Im all for the haircut! First off, your hair was precious short. Very chic! And, it will be much easier to deal with once the baby is here! Any news on Rocco?

Tara said...

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!

TMB said...

DEFINITELY cut it!!! i LOVE your hair short.

and worst case scenario is: you hate it and it grows back out. BUT that won't happen bc it will look amazing!!

Kelley Brown said...

I say Cut It! That style would look awesome on you.

Haley said...

DEFINITELY.

Anonymous said...

Did you do it yet? What are you waiting for...a new house?