Sunday, November 23

Cohen is Here... He's Finally Here!


Cohen Matthew Carreker made his entrance into the world on Thursday night November 20 at 6:09 pm. He weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz. and was 21.25 inches long. We still can't believe it!! I'll try to post more later but he's doing great, I'm healing slowly but surely, and Chris has proven himself to be the BEST husband a girl could ask for. As if I needed proof. Thank you for your encouraging emails, calls and prayers.

17 comments:

TMB said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! he is so amazingly beautiful...

my heart skipped a beat when i got whit's text on thursday evening! we are so excited for you all!

lots of love.
us

Jennie-Marie said...

Oh my goodness he is BEAUTIFUL!!! Welcome to the world Cohen, you are so very loved!

The Mitchells said...

Nice to meet you Cohen. We are so glad that you are here and that you and your mommy are healthy!

The Nebrigs said...

Oh, He is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats!!!

Haley said...

We are so excited for you. He is so precious. Can't wait to meet that boy!

Darby said...

8lbs 14 oz! OUCH! Congrats. He's simply BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE his name!! We are rejoicing with y'all!!! We need more details soon!!!

kristen elaine said...

he is absolutely beautiful!!!! congrats mom & dad!

Allyson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He looks perfect!! I'm SO excited for y'all!! ENJOY!!

Ginny said...

What a beautiful baby boy you are, Cohen! Welcome!

Beck said...

I'm so glad we got to see y'all briefly, Lins. I really, really cannot wait to hear his birth story, though. We will have to "debrief" after Tgiving. I wanted so bad to scoop him up at the hospital but figured I'd wait till y'all weren't under siege & I can snuggle with him longer. :)

Will be thinking of you thursday, Birthday Sister!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely precious!!! We had dinner with the Long's on Saturday night so we heard some details - BUT, I can't wait to meet him and hold him.
Can't wait for more pictures!!!

Congrats!!!

Love,
Adam & Alicia

Tara said...

Welcome to the world little Cohen! So glad you're finally here! Congrats Lindsay & Chris...he's beautiful and you should be so proud!!

erika said...

Just in time for Thanksgiving! What a precious, beautiful, little (big) blessing! Great job on making a beautiful baby! Cohen, you are loved... there are lots of little hotties (future ChiOs) waiting for you when you get to Auburn!

Carly said...

Ive been checking like a mad women and am so exited about the big news! Cohen is just perfect! Cant wait to see more pics of this little guy. Enjoy your Thanksgiving:)

Adriane said...

What a beautiful boy! Congratulations, Carrekers!:) PS-- you are my new hero for birthing an almost 9 pounder!! Wow.

Anonymous said...

aw he's so precious!!! i'm so happy for yall!!

The Tolberts said...

so you can no longer make fun of my posts being weeks/months apart.....hehe. i guess you have an excuse tho! love you!!