
I'm trying to keep my mind OFF of the fact that my boy remains in my belly today. Tomorrow is the full moon. Maybe he'll come then. He's not due until Sunday though-- don't you DARE post in my comments that first babies are usually late. I don't think I can bear to hear it again! ;o)
But to pass the time I was looking at some sites and found this cute idea.
A BIG thanks to all of you guys who ordered custom Christmas cards from me this year. I'm sending them out to you today if you don't live in Dallas. I hope you're happy with the finished product. I'm also getting started on a 2008 Christmas music playlist and I'll try to post that later (after Thanksgiving because thats just the way it should be)!
Meanwhile- I wait.
4 comments:
Yay! Can't wait for my cards and your boy... which do you think will come first?
my first baby (well my only baby) came early! by 2 days!
i walked a lot and the night before he came, we decided we would go out on one last "date" just in case he were to come soon. Maybe you try that?
-Kristen
can't wait for the cards to arrive---and cannot wait for baby C to arrive!! lots of deliveries going on in your life these days!
[i will not tell you when dylan came, it might depress you!]
...for a fun game: i will guess he comes on monday the 17th! [that is only 1 day late--and D came on a monday! mondays are good days!]
lots of love. xoxoxo
Hang in there, Lins! Waiting is so tough but TRY to enjoy this time to yourself and with Chris! I soooo can't wait for that boy to get here!
Post a Comment