Sunday, September 5

unnecessary and wasteful


I found THIS funny article on Apartment Therapy and I chuckled to myself.

Questions:

1. Which one do I disagree with? (ie actually think IS useful)
2. Which one do I totally support? (agree that it is a waste)

Lets see what you think too.

3 comments:

in a nutshell said...

HAHA! I was just telling Mike that I wished we had one of those "cheesy rock covers" for our gas gauge!

Beck said...

My vote:

I think you'd use the pizza clippers, step n shave, and maybe the wipes warmer.

Am I close?

But what you're getting for your birthday are those Teddy Bear Comfort Straps for your new mommamobile.

lindsay said...

I would absolutely use the step n shave. Are you kidding? That's probably the best invention ever when you just have a stand up shower like we did in our old house.

And 2. I think wipes warmers are terribly useless. the wipes get all dried out and plus I think Co likes a little cooling sensation on the hiney every now and then