
"I went to sleep with gum in my mouth and now there's gum in my hair and when I got out of bed this morning I tripped on the skateboard and by mistake I dropped my sweater in the sink while the water was running and I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day."
Have you read that book? You should.
So, after waking up to our darling munchkins both howling at 5:30 this Monday morning, Cohen trying to feed Rett a day old piece of dried pear off the floor, and also calling the babysitter (WAY to early) TWICE from my phone while I wasn't looking, let's just say I'm finding it hard to get motivated at work!
I love them. They drive me nuts.
SO, I'm spending time researching things like Bathtub Puffy Paint. If I found time to make this stuff dare I say Cohen would LOSE HIS MIND. Only drawback is that neither of the 2 tubs in our house have tile walls. Maybe he will just have to take his first shower and experience this colorful, messy goodness!

Now THAT'S cute. Seriously.
via pinterest and Bleubird Vintage
I'm also getting a haircut Thursday. I'm trying out someone new. I'm excited and also a little frightened of what may happen if she chooses to ignore my warning that my hair WILL shrink 2 inches after drying. PLEASE LORD let her heed my advice!
No comments:
Post a Comment