Thursday, March 17

thursday miscellany

I read this post yesterday about the disaster in Japan. Makes me want to go pack our "go bags". But how prepared can you be when this happens. really? WOW


Really want this shirt. No one except a designer (and possibly my hubs) will understand my utter frustration when people call me a graphics designer. I'm a FIRM believer that there should be no s. REFRAIN FROM USING THE S PLEASE. I much prefer graphic designer.



And, after much hesitation the above items have been abolished! I have drastically limited my soda intake at least until May when we go on our Hawaii vacation! It's been hard. At least at first but now I'm doing better. Did I mention that I don't like water. But I'm happy to report that this commitment along with the brutal training styles of one, Jillian Michaels... the pounds are starting to diminish. Why did I decide to do this JUST when the new coke fountain drink machines came out? They're SO cool. Have you seen them?

Happy St. Patricks Day to you all from this nutcase...

No comments: