
Well it has happened. Enter... the fits.
(disclaimer: do not laugh if you're a mommy of older kids and have problems WAY bigger than me.)
Our kind sweet funny-faced little boy has taken to using physical force to get his way.
throwing himself on the floor • biting • hitting • throwing things
Each afternoon when I pick him up from school I hope there is not the dreaded form to sign that says, "biting child notice." I mean eww, I feel like ducking my head and running out of the classroom in shame. I guess somehow I thought I was immune to such madness. But here we are and it's HARD. We're trying the best we know how and getting advice from those who know better than we do. Still, it's HARD. Oh, how painfully under qualified I am. Thank you God for being a strong tower and for giving me my own mama who says, "he sounds a LOT like his Mommy was" Sorry Co, maybe this just means you're passionate!?! Yeah, that's it. He's PASSIONATE.
But at least I'm not alone today. I don't know Meg personally but I read her blog every day and think she's pretty neat.
Hope your friday is fit-less and fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment