Monday, October 29

Happy Howl-oween


Mom says I'm not supposed to be on the computer, so I have to make this really quick. I just wanted to tell everyone that Mom walked every mile of her 3-Day walk and she will post pictures and details later this week. Also, I wanted to tell all of you Happy Howl-oween. My grandaddy took this picture of me while he was in town and I wanted to post it on the blog (after all, I am a member of this family too even though I'm small and sometimes people forget that I'm down here). Until next time...

Keep it real--
Rocco

4 comments:

Jennie-Marie said...

Rocco, thanks for the post. Bud & Ollie have been missing their blog, maybe they will sneak a post in later this week.

The Martin Family said...

Rocco, you must be really proud of your mom! And you sure look cute perched up on that pumpkin!

TMB said...

way to go Linds! that's awesome, i can't wait to see pictures of your walk. and Rocco is precious!! love it...

Anonymous said...

Dear Rocco,
Why are you sitting on that thing? My mom had one of those one time and I ate some of it and got sick! You look good, dude.
--Copper Lane