Tuesday, January 29

Sprinkles


Yesterday I'm at the grocery store. I'm walking ever so casually when I pass a girl about my age doing something I've never witnessed before. There she was, head thrown back, eyes skyward, DOWNING a jar of cupcake sprinkles! I couldn't make something like this up. I swear. Of course I've seen the occasional 3 year old chomping on a bag of cookies that mommy just couldn't buy fast enough, but this? This was a grown woman eating a jar of sprinkles right there in the pasta aisle people!

I'm still baffled...

6 comments:

Darby said...

Hilarious... maybe she was pregnant!?

The Mitchells said...

Did she look like Becky?

Anonymous said...

i think it is funny you keep featuring drug addicts on your blog. ha. i think she might have been on the same thing the dancing man was on.
peace,
e

Beck said...

was it me? seriously. i mean you saw the hormones kick in at "PS I Love You."

*i love that Andrea just posted that. she doesn't mention that she's doing it from the hospital where she GAVE BIRTH last night.

TMB said...

that's awesome! i wish i would see someone doing that in my grocery store!! i think it would bust out right there...

Tara Verdigets said...

That's awesome. I have to admit that I have "wanted" to do that. I am the fool at TCBY that asks for sprinkles on the bottom and top of the yogurt!