No, you're not crazy and no, I haven't posted anything about it until now. I just wanted to create a little internet mayhem and confusion.
It's TRUE though, Chris and I are expecting a baby November 16! We couldn't be more excited and although we aren't quite sure how to embark on this daunting journey we're trusting that the Lord will lead us like He always has before. Yes, the baby was 100% planned. I'm 9.5 weeks along and feeling great so far. I've only had 2 little barely-there episodes of morning sickness and therefore, have NO room to complain!
We've heard the heartbeat, which the sonographer said was slow, and thus, a boy according to wives tales. We'll see how things progress but we would appreciate your prayers immensely for a safe pregnancy and healthy baby! Also, I'm very open to any tips you professional moms have to give. Thanks for sharing in our joy. We absolutely can't wait!!!
10 comments:
thanks for the details! ;)
we are SO excited for you guys!! what a wonderful early birthday present!
you will both be such great parents...i have NO DOUBT that you will be the hippest mom around town!
we will certainly be praying for great health, for both you and baby c!!
xoxo
What wonderful news!!! We will keep you guys in our prayers!! I agree with taylor, you will be such a hip mom!!
YEAH LINDSAY! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Your life will never be the same, which is a good thing! I will definitely keep you in my prayers. I bet your mom is so excited!!!
Congratulations Lindsay! Whit and I have been playing phone tag but I thought she had something to tell me :) I might need some tips from you on cool things to buy for my baby :)
Enjoy every minute bc there is something so special about your first. much love...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's the most exciting news ever! I'm so glad you're feeling good so far! That makes all the difference in the world. I bet sweet Lesa is over the moon...will she trade her cute convertible for something that will hold a carseat??!! Tell her I'll take it off of her hands (if she's even still got it)! I'll be praying for y'all!
PS...are you guys going to be finder outer's?
[of the sex of the baby!!]
Lins...Cool news! I love it. I will be praying for you and the baby! Yeah, I want to know if you will find out or share names or anything? Keep us updated lots on how you are doing. I am sooooo pumped for you and Chris!
That is FANTASTIC!!! I am so excited for the two of you - you will be the best parents. What a lucky kid! And don't trust those wives' tales...Ford's heartbeat was never below 172 and he's obviously not a girl:)
Linds! That is FANTASTIC NEWS! I'm so happy for y'all! I'm going to have to go call Allyson now, b/c I'm sure she doesn't know this fun news yet! That is WONDERFUL! Looks like we'll have babies 2 weeks apart! :)
Love you!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you and will be praying for you! YEA!! Love you! - Allyson
Post a Comment