
Holla! He's a rockstar and I'm married to him! For 4 years tomorrow actually. Yes, I'll probably receive lashings with thorn-laden whips for posting this on the blog BUT I happen to think it's rather cool and worth bragging on. Chris's band played in their 3rd Annual Benefit concert for his advertising agency a couple of weeks ago and did a smashing job! They're kind of a big deal! He would never tell you himself but he's a musical PHENOM!! I think you could give him any instrument and he'd have it basically figured out in an hour or so. I love him. Happy Anniversary Chris!
5 comments:
I love yall! Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! To TWO FABULOUS PEOPLE!!!! I can't wait to see what unreal talent that baby's gonna have!
XOXO
E
Happy Anniversary! I hope you are feeling ok!
i was heading over to your blog just to post an anniversary comment, and lo and behold you had an anniversary post--PERFECT!! happy happy anniversary! i hope ya'll have a very special day together, celebrating 4 wonderful years!!
also, many congratulations to chris and his band..just on being so awesome!! the need to come play in good ole ATL!!
and the peanut butter, i do LOVE the kroger private selection. it is so yummy...and it doesn't separate [major bonus points!]. i HATE the kind of peanut butter's that require mixing and stirring...such a huge mess!! oh man, i am getting hungry for peanut butter just thinking about it...good thing i am in bed!!
ok, have a happy anniversary!
love you guys...
Happy Anniversary! Enjoy Chicago and may Chris find the perfect deep dish slice to celebrate four years...we love y'all!
He is kind of a big deal!!! that cracks me up. Way to go Chris and Happy Anni to both of you yesterday!!!
Post a Comment