Monday, July 28

Hypercolor- revisited


Check this out

I'm so excited that American Apparel has these now. If I feel really saucy, I might just go over and get one. I'll be really excited to wear it come December when I'm not a fatty anymore! ;o) Just kidding, I'm proud to be a fatty under the circumstances.


Regarding the man of the house, we're meeting with the first oncologist tomorrow (Tuesday) at 1:30. We'll get his opinion but probably won't make any major decisions until our meeting with UT Southwestern on August 8. Thanks for the prayers- they have been felt! Chris went back into the office today for a while even and was able to get some work done and see his co-workers, who have been very supportive and helpful.

We're still house hunting by the way (because we needed more stress) so please pray that the right house becomes available soon. I'd like for our little boy to have a place of his own to come home to one day!

"I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. I pray that the faith you share with us may deepen your understanding of every blessing that belongs to you in Christ. I have had great joy and encouragement because of your love..." Philemon 1:4-7


And on a side note. Raise your hand if you think my sister Whitney should start a blog of her own... I taught her how while she was here visiting this week. She's convinced she has nothing to write about. Who cares? If you build it, they will come, right? Whit--continue procrastinating and I'll be forced to post more and more photos of you. I have a LOT- don't test me!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whitney...Whitney...Whitney...WHITNEY...WHITNEY...WHITNEY!

Anonymous said...

Ok. That was supposed to be a big build up chant and your blog cut it off. Well, you get the picture. We are still praying for your family!

Tara said...

So it's finally time to bring out the hypercolor sweatshirt and matching socks again?? I KNEW it would be back!! I so remember Whitney when she looked just like that. Talked to my grandmother on Saturday and she said she's so sorry to hear about Chris and will definitely be praying for you all. And she didn't know you were expecting and was so excited to hear that! I have to keep her up to speed on everything!

kristen elaine said...

cutest picture ever!! whit, start that blog, girl! at least you have a dog to write about... i have no babies & no puppies, just a hubby!

lindsay, we're praying for chris, for baby C, for house hunting, comfort, peace, etc. please continue to update!!

TMB said...

i am raising my hand--whit start a blog!! you will have lots of visitors!!

lindsay, glad to hear chris is feeling better! we are certainly continuing to lift ya'll up--and we will add house hunting to the list! [we were also house hunting when i was very pregnant, and we moved when dylan was FIVE days old! i think i was crazy!! ;)] praying that ya'll find a perfect house very soon!!!

lots of love-
xoxo

Ashley said...

that picture is hilarious! i wish whitney would start a blog too, but i really hope that in the mean time, you will continue to post more pictures-how about every day until she gets her own? that's toooooooooo funny!! :)

Ginny said...

I remember that costume... We continue to pray for ya'll!

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW WHITNEY HAS SOME PICTUES OF YOU TOO!!!!

JJ said...

I'll assume the anonymous comment may be from Mrs. Lesa!! :) LOVE THE PIC... she was about the cutest kid I've ever seen. How about some video of ya'll singing in the kid group? I would love to read a blog about Whit, Big Ben, Copper, and their never ending adventures and maybe even some labor and delivery stories (if Hippa (sp?) allows her to tell). Continuing to pray for ya'll and all the details with everything going on.

JJ said...

Lindsay - You have to get that song Whitney sang: "It's me....It's me oh Lord, standing in the need of prayer!" on here! Seriously - I'm not sure how to do that - but that would be great!

MORE PICTURES DAILY UNTIL WHITNEY STARTS THE BLOG!

Ash

The Tolberts said...

bring it!!!!!!! whitandben.blogspot.com