Monday, May 18

my mom is better than your mom



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAMA!!

On this fantastic day just a couple of years ago my mom was born! What a wonderful person! She's ALWAYS thinking of others before herself but today is HER DAY and I hope it's a great one. Leave her a message in the comments if you will. She's on a camping trip with Dad this week to celebrate but she's super tech-savvy and has her little iPhone with her so I'm sure she will be checking in.

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving

I love you Mama~

6 comments:

Darby said...

Happy Happy Happy BIRTHDAY to you!!!!

Kristen said...

Have a SUPER birthday Lesa!!!!

erika said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Camping with an iphone sounds like my kind of camping!!

KW said...

I think I might have missed the cut-off time but hopefully you had a wonderful day in the woods! Reminds me of a particular trip down to Disney with a broken down motorhome and all of us! Remember the guy that dad got in the car with? Didn't he just get out of prison! TOO FUNNY! We all need to plan a Disney Reunion! Love to all of you... Lindsey, I am in Dallas all the time. Next time... I want to see you. Send me your phone number to my email address at mikslew@gmail.com

Amy Dennis said...

Oh, Mrs. Lesa....Happy Happy Birthday to you yesterday. You sure do think of others and put them first all the time. We sure love you and hope you had a great day!!

Amy Dennis said...

As much as we love your mom, Lindsay, it's not nice to say she's better than mine :)