Wednesday, May 13

picture perfect


go here... just go and then tell me if it's not your new favorite website.

4 comments:

mrchrishill said...

glad you liked that site... I'm a fan and posted about it yesterday on my twitter.

some wild ones on there for sure.

Beck said...

Lc, you skeered me for a second. I was like, "oh lord, don't let this be some cousins from AL." I LOVED it, of course!

Amy Dennis said...

Okay, this is EXACTLY why I read your blog. I would never know about such things without you and I would not get to laugh as much!! At first glance of the first picture, I was scared, too, and certainly not going to comment if it was a family pic. I'm way smarter than that!!

cpallen said...

this is why i love you...the randomness that is so freakin hilarious!!!! p.s. i was tripping out at the troxel text!