Friday, May 1

Prayers for Micah

Hey everyone. Please pray for my sister's sweet friend Micah Pate. She went running last night and now is missing. My heart is TORN for Whitney as well as all of Micah's other friends and family! This hits way to close to home, it could just as easily be any one of us. PLEASE pray for Micah, that they would find her well and for her family, husband and friends as they all endure this incredibly difficult time. I will update as I know more but here is the news story that may be updated before I can.


5 comments:

erika said...

oh my goodness. praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petey Pie's said...

Please keep us posted. We are praying!

Beth Goff said...

I have heard... I can't believe this! Praying!!

sara said...

Praying right now. I am a runner and this could have been me. Lord Jesus please bring Micah home safely.

mrchrishill said...

Sorry Lindsay, this story doesn't have a happy ending.

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/local/story/Missing-Bartlett-Woman-Found-Dead-Police-Say/IEVz_HHdD0WeBSNHzSqx9A.cspx