


Aren't those shoes pretty? I think so. They're from Urban Outfitters.
Chris and I have been thinking about making some lanterns for the back deck. Might try these...
Then I saw these in the Anthropologie catalog yesterday which makes me think it would be really pretty to make them in color. But how? any suggestions?

Aren't these necklaces pretty? Click here for the details.

Reminds me of when Taylor made some necklaces a few weeks ago.
2 comments:
you know another cute lantern idea [which might be free for you...] is to make lanterns out of baby food jars. wrap wire around the lip of the jar, and hang at different lengths [from trees, a porch, etc...]
now how to make them colored, i have no idea?? hmmm....
love that other flowery necklace! that is super fun!
I'm loving all your posts! Keep it up - and if you try Taylor's suggestion maybe we can hoard our baby jars together & have a momma's project day!
Post a Comment