Thursday, January 3

Photography 101


In response to many questions about my New Year's Eve photos... THIS is a post all about my camera. Thanks to my parents, I got this oh so fabulous Canon Digital Rebel XTi...

I also got these two bad boys (for shooting from different distances)...





I also get a LITTLE help from iPhoto and Photoshop retouching some of the shots, but all in all, the camera basically rocks my world and helps me maintain the illusion that I'm a professional photographer. Hope that answers your questions. I do have some pictures I took the other Saturday at the farmer's market downtown...I'll post a little later but those REALLY show what it can do! You can see every little fuzzy hair on the okra!!!

bye

3 comments:

mrchrishill said...

Congrats.... sure is a nice shiny new camera ya got there.

TMB said...

sweet!!

Tara said...

LOVE the camera. The pictures you took make me want one! Or either you could just move to Decatur and take all my pictures for me! No, the BFF necklace was from Brandace Burnham, I would never pawn a BFF necklace from you! :)