Yes, it comes on everyday on PBS around lunch time--- I think around 11:30 or so! So, if you have a craving for Lavar you can still get a glimpse of him every single day!
like the new look of the blog... i love change! ...and also, like the reading rainbow. after i read your post, i think i sang that song the rest of the day!
7 comments:
i love it!!! total 80s flashback. i'm in love.
thanks linds!
e
Is this still on? I think I watched it this morning, ok listened to it.
Good ol' Lavar Burton. In later years I would see him on Star Trek and think, "Heeeeyyyy, Reading Rainbow guy!"
Yes, it comes on everyday on PBS around lunch time--- I think around 11:30 or so! So, if you have a craving for Lavar you can still get a glimpse of him every single day!
to JM.. yes, it's still on. we watch it daily!! haha
like the new look of the blog...
i love change!
...and also, like the reading rainbow. after i read your post, i think i sang that song the rest of the day!
wow...another change! like it too...
Post a Comment