Thursday, May 21

6 months and 29 years

Yes you read that correctly. In addition to my great mom, this week my boys both have special days too!

Wednesday, as I mentioned before, Cohen turned 6 months old. Here is the photo in the glider that I've taken each month (except last month... sigh) Where did my baby go? He looks especially little-boy-like in this picture. I love you with my whole heart sweet boy!

He weighs 18 lbs. and 14 oz. Compare to 2 months and 3 months and 4 months

AND Chris turns 29 years old Friday. Happy Birthday to my true love!! I'm so grateful to be celebrating another birthday with you. Thank you, Chris, for being everything I want and more than I deserve!

6 comments:

TMB said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH YOUR MEN!

cohen is getting so big!!! he is ADORABLE!!!

i forgot chris and cohen have close birthdays...makes for a fun and busy week!!
xo

Carly said...

Happy birthday to the special men in your life! Cohen does have that little book look; why do they have to grow so fast?!

The Tolberts said...

haha!! i love those fred flintsone feet!!!

Beck said...

Happy Birthdays to CoCo LaRue and Christal. Two of my fave guys who just happen to look identical...

Anonymous said...

Happy pre-thirties Birthday Chris!!! Happy semi-annual birthday Cohen!!!

Love,
Ann

lindsey fusch said...

happy late birthday to big boy carreker!! see you friday mama!!